The service located at “summitis.com” is a Web site owned and operated by Summit Information Solutions, Inc. This site is intended to provide information that might be of interest to users. Unauthorized attempts to upload information, change information, or otherwise cause damage to the system are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under applicable Federal or local laws.
The following terms, conditions, and qualifications govern your use of this Web site. By accessing or using our site, you agree to the following terms and conditions. The term “materials,” as used herein, means all information, documents, and materials on this site. You should review these terms and conditions regularly as they may change at any time at our sole discretion.
Terms and Conditions
1. Use of the Site
Everything on this site is proprietary and/or copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, the text on the site or with the written permission in advance, of Summit Information Solutions, Inc.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Summit Information Solutions Inc.’s Web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of a title, and under this you may not modify or copy the materials, remove copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials, transfer the materials to another person or copy the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Summit Information Solutions, Inc. at any time.
2. Liabilities and Warranties
The materials on Summit Information Solutions Inc.’s Web site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Summit Information Solutions, Inc. does not warrant that this site, various services provided through this site, and any information, software or other material downloaded from this site, will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
Further, Summit Information Solutions, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. Summit Information Solutions, Inc. uses all reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of the site but reserves the right to change in its sole discretion the site, in any way and/or at any time, without notice.
Links on this site may lead to servers maintained by individuals or organizations other than Summit Information Solutions, Inc. Further, Summit Information Solutions, Inc. neither monitors nor endorses such servers and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. Use of any such linked Web site is at the user’s own risk.
4. Submission of Personal Information
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by use and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by the law.
- Personal information will be retained as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Personal information will only be collected by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Personal information will be protected by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will always make information regarding our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available to customers.
- Summit Information Solutions, Inc. is committed to upholding these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained at all times.
5. Applicable Law and Venue
This site is controlled by Summit Information Solutions, Inc. within the United States of America. We make no representation that content or materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. If you choose to access this site from other jurisdictions, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Any claims relating to our Web site and its content/materials shall be governed by the laws of the State of Virginia without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.